OUR JAM DROPS SOULFULL TRIBE-D!
What’s better than Soulfull Tribe’s epically delicious old school Jam Drops? Converting them into hot gooey Jam Doughnuts that’s what!
It’s so easy to create ridiculous treats like this using our simple recipe base mixes. YES even doughnuts!!
IT’S SOUL GOOD!
What you will need:
1 x Soulfull Tribe Jam Drop Mix
½ Cup Coconut Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 160°fan forced.
- Empty dry contents of Jam Drop mix into bowl.
- Cut open the liquid bags and pour into bowl and stir. You will need to add some water to prevent the dough from being too crumbly.
- Take spoonful size chunks of the dough out of the bowl and work in the palm of your hand until approximately ½ cm thick.
- Add a small dollop of jam into the centre and old the flat dough up with your fingertips and seal the top with another piece of dough.
- Roll the ball in the palm of your hand until smooth.
- Continue with remaining mixture. We managed to make 12 large size balls!
- Pour some coconut oil into a plate. The coconut oil needs to be liquid so you may need to melt, although highly unlikely in this weather!
- Roll the balls one at a time gently in the coconut oil to coat and place on tray.
- Pop in the oven for approximately 18 minutes and a little golden. Take out of the oven and allow the balls to cool for about 5 minutes to harden.
- Make the cinnamon sugar by combining the sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Roll the balls in coconut oil again and gently roll in the cinnamon sugar to coat.
- Eat while still warm for ridiculousness overload or keep in the fridge to eat for the next few days. If you’re crazy and have that much self control!
Got a favourite treat you’d like us to Soulfull Tribe-ify? Let us know!