We feel like these ridiculously good, dangerously addictive Rocky Road Brownies need to come with a warning label! It's so easy to use our Soulfull Tribe Bake Mixes as a base for so many old favourites and we can't wait to show you how!
Kicking the New Year off is our Soulfull Tribe Rocky Road Brownies. We love turning all the old "naughty" treats into healthier versions and this is no exception! We've kept these guys Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free so no one needs to miss out on treats ever again!
We've used store bought marshmallows, however if you have the time you can google how to make healthy marshmallows, and you can find that they are actually really simple to make and just as delicious we promise.
As always we are all about simplifying things, so you can use whatever you have in the kitchen in place of our suggestions. That's why baking Soulfull Tribe is so fun! Let go of the rule book and just follow your intuition beauties.
Serve this up as an afternoon treat on its own, or you can give it a go next time you have a dinner party and need a quick and easy dessert.
1 x Soulfull Tribe Chocolate Brownie Mix
1 1/2 cups raspberries
1 tbs chia seeds
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup pistachios peeled (or silvered almonds or walnuts would work fabulous)
1 1/2 cups of vegan marshmallows chopped in half
Optional (1/2 cup vegan choc chips)
- To make the Raspberry Chia Jam, place the raspberries, maple syrup and 1 tbs water in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil and simmer for approximately 10 minutes, breaking down the raspberries until you have a smooth jam consistency. Add the chia seeds and stir until well combined and remove from heat.
- Next prepare your brownie batter, by following the instructions according to the pack.
- Stir through the marshmallows and nuts of your choice (and choc chips if using) and pour into prepared tin.
- Spoon dollops of the jam over the top and using the back of a knife swirl through the brownie mixture.
- Place in oven for approximately 35-40 minutes. You will find due to all the extra ingredients that they may take a little longer, test by inserting a knife into the middle and it should come out mostly clean, wiht no raw brownie batter.
- Allow to cool (as long as you can wait!) before serving. Eat on it's own or serve with a delicious home made ice cream if you are feeling extra naughty!