You will need:
- 1 x Soulfull Tribe Jam Drop Mix
- 3 tsp mixed spice
- 1/3 cup currants
- Vegan White Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 160° fan forced.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pour dry mix from Jam Drop Pack into a bowl.
- Add mixed spice and currants and stir to combine.
- Add wet ingredients and mix together well. The mixture should be crumbly but will form a ball when pressed together. If the mix is too wet add some almond or coconut flour. If the mix is too dry add a tiny bit of water.
- Roll spoon fulls of the mixture into balls. We made approximately 14.
- Pop in the oven for 15-17 minutes.
- Once cooked take out of the oven to cool.
- Meanwhile, empty the jar of jam into a small bowl. Hot Tip - use the back of a teaspoon to get it all out. Pop in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds to melt the jam. Drop a small dollop of jam onto the top of each ball.
- Melt your white chocolate in the microwave or on the stove top. Hot tip – add a cup of water to the microwave so it doesn’t burn. Otherwise stir your chocolate over a pan of water on the stove to prevent it burning.
- Pop the melted chocolate into a piping bag or use freehand to create crosses on the tops of each ball.
- Allow to set in the fridge and ENJOY <3