These are such a sweet treat! We just love showing you how easy it is to bake at home using our Soulfull bake mixes - and spicing things up in the kitchen with this easy peasy monte carlo version! These are so easy and fuss free - get the kids to make them next time you have a pack of our Choc Chunk Cookie mix on hand.
Enjoy sweet souls!
You will need:
1 x Soulfull Tribe Choc Chunk Cookie mix
- Raspberry Jam
For the Pink Buttercream:
60g butter at room temp (or dairy free spread of choice)
1 cup icing sugar (or use powdered xylitol for sugar free option)
1 tsp milk (dairy free)
Handful of raspberries for the PINK factor!
- Mix up your Soulfull Tribe cookie mix according to the directions. Pre-heat your oven and chop your choccy in smaller chunks as we are making itty bitty bite size cookies.
- Roll teaspoon size portions of the dough into balls and press onto a lined tray - flatten slightly with your hand. We made 28 so use that as a guide as the cookies rise and spread when cooking. You will be surprised at how many you can make from one pack!
- Pop your cookies into the oven and bake for approx 15 - 18 minutes. Because they are smaller they may not need 18 mins. Pull them out as soon as they are slightly browned and a little crunchy on the edges but still soft in the middle as they will firm upon cooling - never overcook! Pop them in the fridge to cool completely.
- Meanwhile make your buttercream. Use a spoon to beat together your butter and sugar and then add your milk. Heat the raspberries in a small bowl in the microwave for about one minute and then mash with a spoon. Add a tiny dollop at a time to your icing mixture until you reach a pretty pink (also add pink food colour if desired!) Just add more icing sugar if you need to thicken up your mixture.
- Take cookies out of fridge. Spread a teaspoon of raspberry jam on the bottom of each cookie surface. Then add a generous teaspoon of your icing mixture on top. Pop a cookie on top of each base that you've prepared and congratulations you've just created yourself the most decadent heavenly homemade cookie on the Planet!
- Pop them in the fridge for the icing to set completely. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for the rest of the week (if they last that long hehe)
It's SOUL good <3