Ho Ho Ho! We got you covered this holiday season with the most delicious Rocky Road you will ever experience. It's packed with all things Soulfull Tribe - Nourishing, Naughty and so damn more-ish everyone in the family is going to love this version. We've spiced up our famous Choc Chunk Cookies - but no stress you can use any cookie in this mix
You will need:
1 x Soulfull Tribe Choc Chunk Cookie mix
Spice Mix (3 tsp ground ginger, 3 tsp ground cinnamon, 1 tsp allspice)
2 cups marshmallows
2 cups chocolate of your choice
1 cup nut butter (I used a combination of peanut, almond & cashew)
½ cup rice malt syrup
½ cup coconut oil
¼ cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
1/2 cup shredded or toasted coconut
¼ cup nuts of choice ( we used toasted macadamias and pistachios)
- Prepare your cookies and add your spices to the mix and cook according to the instructions. Allow to cool and set aside.
- Prepare your chocolate mix - Add your nut butters, rice malt syrup and coconut oil to a saucepan and melt over low heat, stirring continuously until the mixture is melted and combined - add your chocolate and stir.
- In a large bowl add cranberries, dried cherries, coconut and nuts. Crumble 6 of your cookies into the mix (large chunks) and combine all ingredients.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the dry mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Transfer the rocky road batter into a lined pan. Refrigerate until firm, before slicing into finger licking pieces!
It's SOUL good <3