Want café quality freshly baked banana bread at home without all the loaded sugar and nasty stuff? Got the baking bug but can’t be bothered dealing with multiple epic google recipe fails?! (We’ve all been there!) Well lucky for you we’ve done all the hard work! What better way to jack up our amazing Banana Bread Mix then with delicious coconut and blueberries. Bring back Summer vibes in your kitchen with this creation!
You will need:
- 1 x Soulfull Tribe Banana Bread Mix
- 1 ½ cups of mashed ripe banana
- ¼ cup coconut chips (or shredded coconut) plus extra for topping
- ½ cup of blueberries, plus extra for topping
- Preheat the oven and prepare your banana bread as per directions on the back of the pack.
- Before placing mix in prepared loaf pan, fold in the blueberries and coconut.
- Pour into prepared tray and press extra blueberries and coconut on top.
- Pop in the oven for the recommended 45-50 minutes. It may require longer cooking time because of the moisture from the blueberries.
- Once fully cooked allow to cool slightly before slicing into generous serves! You can service with any delicious spreads you like or coconut or a nut butter. This is also amazing the next day toasted with maple syrup. YUM!
- If there’s any left over pop in a container and leave in a cool dry position for up to 3 days.