With the weather getting cooler, that can only mean one thing... Hot Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding for dessert! This is seriously the recipe every lazy baker needs because it is a one bowl, super simple recipe, anyone can whip up in minutes. Now that's my kinda baking!
You will need:
- 1 x Soulfull Tribe Chocolate Brownie Mix
- ¾ cup Coconut Oil
- ¾ cup of Mylk of choice
- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- ⅓ cup Cacao Powder
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C and prepare your brownie mix as per the directions. Instead of a slice tray, use a glass dish or another dish that is oven proof. Lightly grease with coconut oil or vegan spread. Pour the prepared brownie mix into the prepared dish and flatten with a spoon or damp hand.
- In a small bowl mix together the coconut sugar and cacao powder and sprinkle over the top of the brownie mix.
- Carefully pour the boiling water over the back of a spoon to cover the top of the pudding. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Test the centre to ensure it is cooked, but be careful not to overcook.
- Allow to sit in the dish for at least 10 minutes before serving with vegan ice cream and fresh strawberries.