Ok we've done a version of Rocky Road before incorporating our delicious choc chunk cookies (find the recipe here!) and I really didn't think it could get any better! But hello brownies and rocky road....Kind of a winning combo right!?
If you can not eat all our brownies in one go you have to give this recipe a try!
You will need:
- 1 x Soulfull Tribe Brownie Mix
- 1 x cup of chopped vegan marshmallows
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup nut spread of choice (we used Mayvers Peanut Cacao Spread)
- 1 cup chopped chocolate
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- ¼ cup of macadamia nuts
- Handful of dried cranberries
- Make and cook brownies as per direction on back of pack. Allow to cool and cut brownie in half. Reserve one half for your rocky road slice and eat the other half!!)
- Chop the half you are keeping for the Rocky Road into bite size pieces.
- Stir the coconut oil, maple syrup, nut spread and chocolate over low heat until chocolate is melted and all combined. Remove from heat and stir through your coconut, nuts and cranberries. (Alternatively you can scatter the nuts and cranberries over the brownie in the next step).
- Line a slice pan with baking paper. Scatter the brownie bites over the pan along with the chopped bits of marshmallows.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the top of the brownie and marshmallows.
- Pop in the freezer to set for 30 mins and store in an airtight container in the fridge and try to not eat it all in one day!