You simply have to give this creation a go next time you have a packet of our Get Baked - Chocolate Brownie Mix on hand.
Tastes just like the real deal mars bar - only yummier! The best bit is you will have plenty of leftover Salted Caramel Sauce that you can drizzle on top as an extra indulgent dessert - or simply store it in a jar and eat it by the spoon! It's sinfully sweet - and as always SOUL good. Head to our Instagram page to check out the IGTV of Ange making this live for you all.
Happy baking sweet souls <3
You will need:
- 1 x Soulfull Tribe Get Baked Chocolate Brownie Mix
- ¾ cup of plant Mylk
- ¾ cup of coconut oil
- Extra chopped caramel chocolate if you desire (optional)
For the Salted Caramel:
1 x 400ml can coconut milk
160g coconut sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla essence
1-2 tsp sea or Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 160° fan forced.
- Line a slice pan with baking paper.
- Prepare brownie according to pack. Pour mixture into prepared tin.
- Meanwhile to make the caramel sauce, add all ingredients into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Stir frequently for approximately 15 – 20 minutes until sauce is dark in colour. Remove from heat and allow to cool for sauce to thicken.
- Once cooled, add dollops of the caramel mixture to the top of the brownie and use the back of a knife to swirl through the mix. You can add as little or as much as you like. I used about 1/3 to 1/2 of the sauce and stored the rest in a jar in the fridge.
- Pop the brownie mixture into the oven and bake for approximately 35-40 minutes. Even if it is still a bit wobbly in the middle pull it out of the oven as you don't want to overcook it and the brownie will firm once stored in the fridge.
You can eat it as it is or prepare our second salted caramel dipping sauce below and pour over the top! Sooo naughty but made completely from whole foods you will have in your pantry. It's SOUL good!
Magic Vegan Caramel Sauce for dipping:
Totally optional, but highly recommended!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup (not the fake stuff!)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp sea or Himalayan salt to taste
- Vanilla (optional)
Melt the coconut oil and maple syrup together in the microwave for 1 minute. Whisk in the almond butter for about 30 seconds until smooth. Stir in the salt and vanilla. Pour over the brownie or drink from the bowl!! SOOO GOOD <3