Brownies topped with cookie. I mean what a combo! No more having to choose between your treats, cause now you can have both! You simply have to make and bake this one - It's soul delicious!
You will need:
1 x Soulfull Tribe Chocolate Brownie Mix
3/4 cup Coconut Mylk
3/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 100g Dairy free spread
- 80g Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 150g Choc Chips
- 180g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- Follow the directions to make the brownies, including preheating your oven and preparing your pan. Pour your prepared brownie mix into the lined tin as per the label. Flatten the brownie batter with the back of your spoon or a damp hand.
- To make the cookie dough layer, beat together the dairy free spread and sugar in a bowl until it is smooth and creamy. You can use a spoon for this!
- Stir in the maple syrup and fold in the flour until well combined. Stir through the choc chips.
- Pour the cookie dough mix over the brownie in the prepared tray. Use a knife and swirl through the mix slightly to create a marbled effect. Otherwise you can leave them if you'd prefer more of a 'top deck' effect.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 35 minutes. You may need to cover the top with foil to prevent the top from burning. Don't overcook as the brownies will firm upon cooling.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing into bite size portions.
- Find the 'Instagram Live' vid on our IGTV to bake along with our founder Ange.
Enjoy Sweet Souls <3