Boy are you in for a treat! Imagine being able to whip up fresh baked Turkish Delight Brownies in under 10 minutes? Well HELLO you have come to the right place!! And not just any old brownies - these speak to your SOUL. That's what we do! Create real treats that you can whip up fuss free and experience sweet indulgent nourishing food that feeds your soul.
This is SO easy ~ you have to give it a try and tag us in your cosmic creations!
You will need:
- 1 x Soulfull Tribe Chocolate Brownie Mix
- ¾ cup almond or coconut milk
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 80g of Chocolate of choice chopped into chunks
- Optional - Turkish Delight pieces (you can use the packet ones or we found the fresh stuff in our local organic shop and I've also seen them in Coles! Otherwise give some red lollies or chopped up snakes a try!)
Turkish Delight Centre
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tsp rose water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 12 dates
- Preheat oven to 160° fan forced.
- Line a slice pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Soften dates by pouring boiling water over the top in a small bowl. Leave for 10 minutes and drain.
- Add Raspberries, rose water maple syrup and dates to a blender and blend until all lumps are gone and the mixture is thick and creamy. You may need to add slightly more water. Pop in the fridge while you make your brownie mix!
- In a large bowl, pour dry contents from Soulfull Tribe Earth Bag.
- Add coconut oil and milk. Stir until well combined.
- Pour into prepared tin and pour your Turkish Delight on top of your brownie mix.
- Using the back of a knife, swirl the Turkish delight through the brownie mix so that it is incorporated and will caramelise when cooked.
- Push your chocolate chunks into the top of the brownie along with your cut up Turkish delight pieces if using.
- Pop in the oven for approximately 30 - 35 minutes. The middle may still be a little gooey which is awesome when popped in the fridge as it sets to a fudge consistency overnight - AMAZING trust us!
- Allow to cool as much as possible before cutting into bite size pieces. Pop in the fridge for the week ahead (if it lasts that long in your household!)
Happy Baking sweet souls xx